Saturday, May 16, 2009

Yeah, I Know

It is nearly 5AM. And what am I doing? Not sleeping. Why? Because we played a gig in NC and it didn't end until nearly 3AM. Daddy-O (Our Boss) insisted that the band spend the night at his house because it is an hour closer than heading back to the hotel. It is not like we are lacking in space or anything. I got my own room. But I can't sleep. I have this bed that is bigger than my bedroom at home, and it is so comfy. But I can't sleep.



So I pulled out my bag and started cutting out aprons, dolls, and baby stuff? Why? Because there are lots of our things that are still being held at the USPS. Why? They needed to be photographed, claim tickets need to be checked out with receipts, and we also have to make reports with the PD. Now, we wait. They told me that I am probably going to get the stuff back on Tuesday afternoon. But I am hopeful that everything will be settled by Monday.



Daddy-O must think I am strange. I was sitting in the living room, on the floor, cutting out all of these things. A pile of fabric on one side, pins in my mouth and scissors going 90MPH. :O) His dogs were watching me, and I was just going through the list in my head. What was he doing? Getting some water. I should really get going and get some sleep. We have a very long day of gigs ahead.



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment