Saturday, May 9, 2009

Full Moon

I can definitely tell that tonight is a full moon. We have had a rough day at work. And to be honest, I cannot wait to go home on Tuesday. Things have been ridiculously chaotic in my life lately. That could be why there has been a lack of crafting lately. Beyond swaps and making up Sarita's "Piggy" package, I haven't had time. Work and school are killing me. But the semester is almost over.

This shift on the other hand, it could last for days. No, I am not joking. We have had a full L&D ward. And I have an important clinical in hours. But that is OK. Right now, I am just trying to relax for a few minutes. I am on the roof at the hospital. When I looked up, I saw the full moon. That answers a lot of questions.

I should get back to work. But I promise to share more in the life of crafting starting next week. Yeah, I know. But I will. I just got a bunch of fabric from one of the nurses. She said that she bought it one day, and she has no clue how to sew. She sold her sewing machine, and figured she would give me the fabric. I will let you know more about that later.


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment