Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Baby Showers Galore


I have been invited to a bunch, and I mean a BUNCH of baby showers. I think everyone that I know is having a baby. So I need to do some yarn shopping. I was thinking of making a couple of the round ripple blankets. Everyone seems to like them. I read a few patterns, and made up my own. The others, I wasn't so sure of. They left some weird holes throughout the blankets. But I think I have found the yarn.



The first is "Easter Basket"...


It is a mix of purple, pink, green, yellow, and white.Perfect for a girl!


The second is "I'm a Big Boy"...


This is a mix of green, blue and white. Perfect for a boy!


So what do you think? I will probably also make some burb clothes, small blanket (that I will sew), and probably a sweater set.

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment