Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there. You are a very special bunch of ladies. I for one, am a little bummed. I can't spend any of today with my mom. I am still at work. But I called her. It still doesn't help that I still feel bad though. Her birthday is on Tuesday, and I will probably miss that too! Augh...school!

On a better note, Little M (My 1st patient ever) and I got a really good gift for his mom. I thought it said a lot about his character when he decided to give up a gift for himself, for a gift for his mom. What did she get? Well, he traded his new toy from the HHSC for a day at the spa for his mom. It made my heart grow with love. And yeah, I teared up when he gave it to her.

Happy Mother's Day Mom! I love you more than you will ever know. I hope you have the most amazing day...because you deserve it!!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment