Saturday, May 9, 2009

Finally!!!

I finally got a meeting set up with our Post Master General. Why? Because we have been having some serious issues with our mail. In every capacity!!!

A few years ago, we had some major problems. So much so, we got a new Post Master General. And things had been going fairly well. Until January. Now we don't get mail for weeks at a time. Then we get one of those crates from the USPS full of mail. The other day, the neighbor brought over an entire bag of mail that was ours, not hers.

I have also been sending packages...and they are not getting to the places I send them to. At first, I thought maybe I had a swap partner who was just saying they had not received their package. Then Sarita stopped getting the things I was sending her. Seriously, I have been sending her packages to the hospital for 3 years. I never had issues until now.

Then I would go to the post office, and no one would have answers for me. Not a single person. I even had some packages that had a tracking number, and they were showing they had been delievered to the address. But my partners were telling me that hadn't received them. Even one to my 3 year old goddaughter. I knew something was up. But with this swine flu outbreak that I had to work, school, finals, and now clinicals...I didn't have time to check up on all of this.

But I did write a letter to the Post Master General. I mean seriously, not getting mail for weeks, having lost packages, and when I do receive packages they are opened...I have not been happy. So we set up a meeting...on Thursday. He assures me that it will be straightened out before I leave. I have all of my receipts ready...all of them! And I am going to get answers of what is going on.

I am so mad, so mad that they charge the amount they do. And then I get this bad customer service. But enough about that until Thursday. I got to get back to L&D...we have a full house today!


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment