Monday, May 18, 2009

Playing the Waiting Game

I am on the way back home. Little Lo is fast asleep and my bag is full of apron patterns and fabric that I cut out over the weekend. I forgot my phone in Gabi and F's car on Friday when F (Gabi's husband) dropped me off. Ugh! I hope no one was trying to get in touch with me.



But today is the waiting game. The USPS has to call me and let me know when the PD releases our packages and stuff. Until then, I wait. And pray that our apron swap partners and organizers understand this awful situation. We really are tyring to make this right. I am going to spend the morning sewing, and then I have to go to work in the afternoon until early Wednesday morning. I really hope the USPS contacts me before I have to go to work. That would be great news. I could go to the post office in the city were I work. :O)



I am so ready to get all of this behind me. I feel bad that we have had all of this issues. But there is nothing left for me to do but to remake the aprons and make sure everything gets mailed out from the city. I just have to wait for the other stuff to be released. Because they need to be washed and ironed before I will send them.



I should get going. Little Lo is waking up and we are begining the descend, which means we are almost home. Little Lo's grandparents will pick us up. And then I am off to my house. BTW, I am using J's blackberry. It is a little crazy posting from it, but it got the job done. :O)



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment